Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm still alive...

We're all still alive and kicking. I tend to go on a hiatus every once in a while. I guess it's my way of recooping from a busy life.

We're coming down off of Pooh being a 'bear' and not in the cute and cuddly way. I did some looking for nutritional supplements, etc and am trying some new things. Phosphytidlserine is one new one and a liquid Behavior Balance is another (B6 & DMG). I've gotten them their oils again because we had run out. Pooh is taking lithium orotate to see if that will help as well. In addition to that, he is on a new homeopathic. He's been better the last couple of weeks, so maybe these things are helping. One can hope.

Truth to tell, I haven't even kept up with reading blogs I normally read. Life is busy and I am less motivated to read and write about stuff. I did get a new camera and got a fabulous deal on it, so when I'm able to get a post in I'll be able to include photos. Yeah! LOL In fact, let's just include one for the hay of it.



There were also about two weeks the beginning of this month that I was dealing with extreme fatigue myself. That put a big damper on what I got done around here, which wasn't much. I'm not sure of the cause, but I'm trying to watch my diet better.

School is plugging along despite everything. The boys have plenty of activities to participate in (drama, atheletics, field trips, art, etc). We have a wrinkle coming that we'll be getting used to. The King will be working from home some as part of a pilot program to see if that will work for the company he's with. Having Dad home could be a big distraction and since it's starting this Thursday be prepared for some screaming on my part. On the other hand, it can be handy to have Dad around too. It'll definitely be one of those adventures that you just have to experience to see how it's going to go.

Well, that's my update for now. I'll try to post some photos of the boys' activities soon.

No comments: