Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Slug Dilemma

Pooh: "There's a slug in the house!"
Mom: "Well, get it out."
Pooh: "Oh, no. I don't want to get slimy."

Minutes pass...

Pooh: "Daddy, aren't you going to get that slug?"
Mom: "How's he going to get it? He's on the toilet!"
Pooh: "Well, what about you, Mommy?"
Mom: "I'm in the bath."

More minutes pass...

Tigger: (reporting) "It's just a little slug."
Mom: "You better watch out he doesn't eat you while you sleep." (yes, I actually said that)
Tigger: "What? He can't eat me?"
Mom: "He could if he grew to be a giant."
Tigger: "Well, he can't do that."
Mom: "I know. I'm just kidding."

More reporting...

Tigger: "Pooh's getting it with the chopsticks."
Mom: "Really? You're serious?"

Tick Tock...

Pooh: "I got it?"
Mom: "Did you use the chopsticks?"
Pooh: giggles "Yeah."

What resourcefulness!!!

3 comments:

live4evermom said...

I love reading your little discussions. hehehe

walking said...

I think there's even an RDI objective for using an object in a way not originally intended . . . unless he ATE the slug! LOL!

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh my I hope you threw the chopsticks out afterward! :)