Friday, September 19, 2008

Bad Mommy!

All because I won't let Pooh 'chase' the chickens. It seems that the neighbor said it was okay, but when I vetoed that idea all 'feathers' broke loose.

Pooh is currently tying his model boats into a red bandanna and attaching them to his walking stick. I asked him if he needed any help in tying it on but he told me to 'leave him alone'.

He's leaving home. Anybody want to write him a goodbye note? :D

P.S. Anybody that in the southeast, watch the skies around 8pm to see the International Space Station. It's only going to last about 5 minutes. Those of you in other parts, sorry I don't know your schedule or if you'll be able to see it.

4 comments:

live4evermom said...

I'll still be chuckling tonight about this one, I'm sure. hehehe

By the way, I've got a goodie on my blog for you if you'd like to join in the fun.

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of Mercer Mayer's book, "I Was So Mad." Totally.

Oh, and also Maurice Sendak's "Very Far Away."

Seems like perfect books to read right now. lol

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh that is so fuuny! You need to remember this story to tell to him when hes older!

Unknown said...

Too cute, reminds me of the Leave It To Beaver, Beaver is running away, he going to join the circus and get a wooden leg, and Joan just looks at Ward and says, Ward Cleaver if he does I'll never speak to you again.

Glad you'll have this moment to look back and laugh.