As of 10am:
- Breakfast: coffee, tofu scramble wrap, bacon.
- Posted my foods into Weight Watchers tracker.
- Bathroom: scrubbed shower, wiped down mirrors/sink/toilet, picked towels up off the floor (I have boys.)
- Posted 'Mom's Daily Schedule' at computer, bathroom and message board area. (see what I'm trying to work on?)
- Emailed owl pellet people to see if my order shipped.
As of 3:30pm:
- Got dressed
- Made bed
- Threw in load of laundry
- Cleaned up dishes: loading dw, putting away those in the drain, washing more for the drain, wiping counters
- Had lunch
- Had a mommy meltdown about the CHAOS (see Flylady on that one)
- Talked with family to try to help with meltdown
- Started organizing Tigger's recently refinished bookcase even though I couldn't find the pegs to hold up the shelf. (reason for the meltdown beginning)
- Cleaned out and reorganized Tigger's closet
- Cleaned out and reorganized Pooh's closet
- Listened to narrations
- Checked over math
- Made more coffee
- Ate some chocolate
Not necessarily all in that order.....
As of 7pm:
- Did more straightening in boys' rooms
- Made dinner (chicken and pasta and Wine!)
- Got another phone call
- Received and opened my amazon and owl pellet orders
- Went through the regular mail
- Hubby came home and we ate together and had a loooong conversation (a nice change from normal). Discussed my meltdown and what we will be doing this weekend with his vacation days.
Now I'm spending 30 minutes on the computer before I leave to do my cleaning job (I clean a bank on business days).
Got home. Ate a snack. Watched a show and off to bed!